Nicaragua preview

So it turns out, I do have readers
and sometimes they leave comments 
about things they want to hear. 

Weird huh?

Well, as the blog has taken its first step in a new direction, I am now more free to post a little less strictly, and can now pour my heart out about subjects without adhering to a strict persona the blog originally enshrined. 

*Of course, I wasn't ever very good at it, but now I don't have to pretend to be. 

Anyway, what this incoherent rambling means to you, the very real reader that actually exists...

*Well... conceivably anyway

is that I can provide a report on my excursion to Nicaragua as a staggering two people have requested. 

I have a lot to say about this, as it was definitely a personal experience with a lot of individual growth and discovery involved. 

All of this would've been glazed over in the past iteration of our internet venue, and thus it just wasn't a very exciting topic for me. Gone are those days! I'm still however, uncertain as to how I would like to tackle the cosmic inventory of things I have to say about it. 

Look forward to this however, and stay tuned. In the mean time, here is a picture of a weasel I found on google images!


Au revoir! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Waterfall of Issues, Entry 1

Is Pokemon Capitalist Propaganda?