Flight Plan

Here's another brief update to remind my scarce but dedicated fan base (well, scarce is at least one adjective my fan base is worthy of, if not dedicated...) that my meat computer is still whirring and stirring, and my flesh sticks are still pounding away like mechanical levers on the plastic keyboard at the base of a plastic computer to bring knowledge, ideas and intellectual prose to the world. 
*That just means I'm still running this blog, and have plans for it. Though, if you didn't catch that, this blog probably isn't for you anyway... if you want to get things like that in the future, don't be scared away! My pretentiousness has an awkward sleep schedule, so you'll likely only become loosely acquainted with it.   
Condensed within this complementary sentence package courtesy of your host, Richard Fairbourn, is a simple road map and teaser of the upcoming projects.
*(Q and A
Random Reader: Why are there no dates?
Richard Fairbourn: This is because I'm not certain on anything but the chronology... if that.
Random Reader: Why is there a Q and A section dedicated to one question?
Richard Fairbourn: Being facetious is classy.)

Quidditch Analysis

Culture of Luck

Terrarium Project
* Here I hope to manage weekly updates on a terrarium I create, and measure certain aspects of its development as well as use evidence to draw some conclusions... kinda like science, except more fun because no one's telling me to do it.

Pokemon Science
*This concept originates from a few popular videos online. Through analyzing the Pokemon world, one can extrapolate interesting scales and parallels. It applies physics to the universe outlined by the game series, unraveling certain mysteries and unleashing tons of fun. 

Music and Personality
*This article is currently dependent on the survey, and considering the simple matter of response abundance not being a quality enshrined by my pathetic survey, it becomes clear that this article either decays to oblivion or adapts to a point of shedding the aspects of its shell which construct said public review to be an intrinsic piece of its existence. 

Box of possible possibilities... (that will probably remain here)

World Economic Simulation
*A while back, I toyed with the idea of role playing nations to better comprehend trade, economy and money on a global scale. If I can manage a way to make it function in a presentable and enjoyable way, perhaps it can get a blog journal.

More Education System Critiques

Old School Work Showcase
*Especially in the realm of science, I have some interesting developmental projects I could share throughout the ages as a way to both make the blog more personal and possibly unveil some entertaining pieces of 
...Science?


On a final note...

I have qualified for a school Nicaragua trip, which I intend to journal through my blog and share the experience through. More details on this to come!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Waterfall of Issues, Entry 1

Nicaragua preview

Blog Update: A new direction